Contestants will compete in the appropriate age division as of the date of the pageant.
• Petite Miss Imperial Beauty
o At least 4 and no older than 6 by June 1st of the current pageant year
• Jr. Miss Imperial Beauty
o At least 7 and no older than 9 by June 1st of the current pageant year
• Pre-Teen Imperial Beauty
o At least 10 and no older than 12 by June 1st of the current pageant year
• Jr. Teen Imperial Beauty
o At least 13 years of age and no older than 15 by June 1st of the current pageant year.
• Teen Imperial Beauty
o At least 16 and no older than 19 by June 1st of the current pageant year;
o Never married
• Miss Imperial Beauty
o At least 20 years and no older than 29 by June 1st of the current pageant year;
o Any marital status.
• Ms. Imperial Beauty
o At least 30 and no older than 60 by June 1st of the current pageant year;
o Unmarried (i.e. single, divorced, widowed, single mother).
Former winners of the Petite Miss Imperial Beauty, Jr. Miss Imperial Beauty, Pre-Teen Imperial Beauty, Jr. Teen Imperial Beauty, Teen Imperial Beauty, Miss Imperial Beauty, Ms. Imperial Beauty world titles may not re-compete in the same division, but may reenter World Imperial Beauty Pageants once their division status changes.
NATIONAL TITLEHOLDERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Each World Imperial Beauty Pageant delegate agrees that she will, make a minimum of twelve (10) public appearances throughout her year’s reign and promote the pageant system, if selected as a World Imperial Beauty titleholder.
The reign of each World Imperial Beauty titleholder will begin at the moment of her crowning and end following the crowning of each queen’s successor.
World Imperial Beauty titleholders agrees to attend the next year’s world pageant to crown their successors. Hotel accommodations and meals will be provided by World Imperial Beauty Pageants if they have met their contractual requirements throughout the year. Titleholders are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses to and from the world pageant.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
All contestants, parents and guests must abide by the following rules:
• Delegate must be a naturally born female.
• Contestants will compete in the appropriate age division as of the date of the pageant.
• Any falsification of contestant status will result in disqualification of the contestant without benefit of a refund and any and all prizes received must be forfeited
• Contestants will adhere to all deadlines referenced in the handbook
• By registering, you agree to follow the rules and regulations set by World Imperial Beauty and the host venue/hotel.
• Delegate must be of good health and moral character
• Delegate must not have been convicted of a felony crime.
• Delegate must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography.
• Delegate agrees all decisions of judges at the local, state, and world level are final and irrevocable, and that she will abide by all regulations at the State or World competition.
• Delegate will permit World Imperial Beauties Pageants and their licensees the right to use entrant’s photographs for publicity purposes in connection with all Imperial Beauties competitions.
• Delegate will permit World Imperial Beauties Pageants and their licensees to televise live or by the use of film, video or other media, any portion or all of the competition.
• Delegate will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the World Imperial Beauties Pageant and while representing an Imperial Beauties title.
• Delegate will not slander other contestants, judges, Imperial Beauties staff or anyone else involved or connected with Imperial Beauties Pageants. Derogatory verbal/written remarks against Imperial Beauties Pageants will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
• If selected as a world titleholder, the delegate agrees to make a minimum of twelve (10) appearances throughout her reign. This may include, but is not limited to, television events, radio events, parades, grand openings, charitable events and other public appearances. Titleholder agrees to provide the World Imperial Beauties Pageant office photos of each appearance in a timely manner following each appearance, as well as copies of any other press coverage on each appearance. Titleholder agrees that these photos may be used on the website and/ or to promote Imperial Beauties Pageants.